Copyright Infringement Notification
Mashed Medias respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that this Website contains content or material that infringes a copyright for which you own or are a designated agent, you may file a Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Notification”) using the below contact information:
The Notification must be a written communication sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and must include the following information:
- Link to the specific post, media or article you believe contains the copyrighted material.
- Specific nature of the copyright infringement you believe is occurring.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed;
- Contact information for the complaining party, including an address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner identified is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the Notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon receipt of a valid Notification from a copyright owner, which contains all of the required information described above, Mashed Medias will review and if we believe the claim is authentic and is sufficient, we will remove or disable access to the material contained on the Website that is alleged to be infringing. Once the information is removed, we will provide you with confirmation.